Friday, June 15, 2012

Cupcake skirt

Now this is my most favourite creation yet. Fasten your seat belts because your going to start jumping up and down with excitement wishing you came up with this idea. I found an old skirt pattern from the Op-shop and turned it into something new and super kawaii. I've attached a big kimono bow onto the back of it and the best part is I've made it with CUPCAKE material. Like cupcakes aren't yummy enough, Haha.



  • Hair pieces: Handmade pompoms
  • Top: Thrifted
  • Skirt: Handmade with zipper and a BIG BOW.
  • Tights: D.i.y inspiration from Rookie.
  • Shoes: OH yes the shoes.
I almost forgot, I've D.i.yed the shoes, let me show you a closer picture.



The thing with these shoes is when I first walked in them, my heels peeled (Damn). So I've decided to make them my photo shoot shoes.


9 comments:

  1. The cutest cupcake in bedazzled shoes and tights ever. You've done a magic job. Well done gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that my favourite blouse? Probably not but it looks so awesome on you hehe I sooo love that skirt. You're a little gem EadieBeadie xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT U R WEARNG :D WE LOVE EVERYTHING U DO!!!! BRO AND KIKI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool. I'm love cupcake prints

    ReplyDelete