Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I wore / Yummy cakes

Hello faithful ones, on the weekend my family and I went into the city so my mum could get some pictures for her fabulous blog.  I got some pictures done myself in front of one of Melbourne's colourful walls.

What I wore:
I wore my hair in Ponytails with Red Bow clips in them. Around my neck I wrapped my Deadly Spiked Collar and on my back an Emily the Strange Bag. I also wore my Radical Leather Jacket with my Daria Shirt underneath. Below them I wore a pair of Tartan Pants my very talented mum made me <3. And lastly, the shoes. These Extremely Tall Punk Boots were passed down from my mum. I have one thing I want to say, THANK YOU FOR THESE SHOES!


After we had our Picture-athon we drove to St Kilda and ate some of their GORGEOUS cakes. Ooh St Kilda, the town of cakes. The words just keep on running through my head. Cakes, cakes, cakes!


Whoops, need to clean the keyboard. I'm drooling all over it. Ha ha :) 


I have another thing to say. If you haven't been to St Kilda yet. GO!





2 comments:

  1. Well now I'm drooling over my keyboard! Thanks for sharing Miss E ;)
    Aunty E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't get me started on the droolong, haha :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete