Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lady Gaga Concert

Hey peeps. For a while I've been thinking about what to wear to the LADY GAGA CONCERT which has been and gone, so I'm a little late here and by the way it was AWESOME! So here is what I wore..








What I wore
Hat: Bowler hat from Dangerfield.
Jacket: Thrifted faux leather jacket.
Sticker: Little Monster back patch made by mum
Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted boots



 I love this little addition to my jacket.... to let everybody know that I am a Little Monster. Hehe


I've got the tickets, lets g-g-g-goooo


I'm nearly there. EXCITED!



It's nice to think us Melbournians have some creativity in us. Took a quick photo of this girls jacket. Lovin' it.


We are finally inside, waiting for Mother Monster to come out and surprise us. And when she does...


I scream out GAGA like everybody else...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!


 Out of all of the merchandise, I finally made my decision and got myself a poster and a T-shirt. Here's me showing off my new t-shirt. I've put my poster up in my room right next to my bed so I can fall asleep knowing Mother Monster is watching me.

Thank you for all of your nice comments on my previous posts xxoo




2 comments:

  1. Great outfit choice Miss E! You look the bis. Mum did a gr8 job on your jacket too. One of a kind...you, AND your jacket. Sounds like a memorable night. Aunty E xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.Oh what a memoriable night it was :) xoxo

      Delete