Friday, July 13, 2012

Pom pom jumper

With some inspiration from Ashish, I spent hours, DAYS even, making and sewing colourful pom poms onto this chunky, plain jumper from Target. I made the pompoms in my own secret way (Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone), sewn them on and voila! you've got yourself your own handmade Ashish jumper. I made quite a lot of mess while making this, but mum was okay with it, because I was being creative. Tee hee.

I was going to wear this to the Lady Gaga concert, but  thought "Nah, it's too daggy, it's not uncomfortable enough for Lady Gaga." BUT, I also thought that these photos turned out pretty well. The pop of pom really glows up against the black.




                   




My mum was experimenting in photoshop and made the colours pop out. I love the ideas she comes up with. Tee hee.



4 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so cute on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I read your blog and love what you do, so your comment means a lot :D

      Delete
  2. Love it Edie! You would have looked fab @ Gaga in it! Mighta got a bit hot tho. I used to love making pom poms, you gotta share your secret pom pom process! Pleeeease?!? Aunty E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO I will NEVER tell ANYBODY my secret.But thanks for the nice comments xoxo

    ReplyDelete