Friday, August 3, 2012

Teen vogue pants

Hey guys, I've been dreaming about having a pair of these pants from Teen Vogue magazine. I love it how they cover your feet when you wear extremely tall shoes. So I've decided to get creative and have a go at making a pair. I used a pattern of course, a 6626 Simplicity pattern from my favourite local op-shop. Lucky find huh? Anyway, I got to work straight away as soon as I found this B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L fabric from Spotlight. I did get nervous  once I found out I had to add a zipper in the front, but luckily it turned out fine.



I love experimenting with Photoshop, I think I'm getting pretty good don't ya think? :0).



Considering these are my first pair of pants, I think they turned out well, and I love and feel confident wearing them.

4 comments:

  1. You did a brilliant job sweetie and they fit you like a dream. Well done. I'm so proud of you. Make some more!!! you'll be an expert before you know it xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww, thank you momma. I get all of my talent from you xoxo

      Delete
  2. Looking fab Miss E. Great job! You are so talented. I think I recognise that shirt too.....looks better on you than it did on me ;) Aunty E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Aunty E. Tee hee xoxo

    ReplyDelete