Saturday, August 11, 2012

What I drew

Hey guys. I thought I might add another category to my blog and call it "What I drew". Besides sewing, I also love drawing and here are some of my favourites so far.


This is a watercolour painting of the Madd Hatter from my favourite Tim Burton movie "Alice in Wonderland." I entered this drawing into a competition this year. I didn't get a place, but I was pretty chuffed on how it turned out.






This is a drawing of my mum (Kazz the spazz.) I drew her in her radical, african, handmade outfit. She is so cool.


In this drawing I really like Bei Badgirls art. I really admire the way she draws the eyelashes, so I had a go at drawing some myself.





This is a drawing of my dad. He is in L.O.V.E with his golf. Hit dat ball!





God we all love Marilyn Monroe right? She is gorgeous!


This last one is of Tavi. I tried to make her look like a watercolour thing like they do on Paper fashion, but i'm not so good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment