Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ice cream dress

Here's a dress I'm quite proud of.


This is my Ice cream dress, my first dress. I got this gorgeous material from Rathdowne Remnant Fabrics, where the Australian Project Runway go for their fabrics.This dress was made from the Simplicity Project Runway pattern 2588. I wasn't too happy about the zip because it was too small and the neck line was very complicated, but for a first timer I was very happy with myself. Super kawaii.

  • Hat: Handmade by mum.
  • Dress: Handmade by me.
  • Belt: Op-shop Bargain
  • Shoes: Op-shop bargain
  • Fun fact: Me and my mum go Op-shoping every Saturday. The Melbourne Op-shops are the best. I can't remember the last time I got bought anything anywhere else.


4 comments:

  1. I love you in this dress and you get so many compliments when you wear it. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ICE-CREAM!!!!! Gosh we are so jealous of you. Gorgeous dresses Edie can't wait to see more, Kiki and Bro

    ReplyDelete