Thursday, October 18, 2012

High-Low Skirt DIY awesomeness

Hey everybody. There is one thing you guys don't know about me, and that is that I love D.I.Y. To start this D.I.Y awesomesauceness I have gone onto one of my favourite websites and found something totally radtastic to do, and this time I found out how to make a high low skirt in less than 15 minutes. I got out a long, flowery skirt which I thrifted and got to work!


My mum was getting photo's done for her blog also, so we drove down into the bush, making sure we didn't get eaten by bears.




For the end of this post, I borrowed my mums hat, for a stylish shot. She loves this one.
Any ways Adios Amigos. Thanks for reading.

What I wore:
Plain white de-attachable collar: Cut off a plain white shirt.
Pink Yeah, yeah, yeah's tee: Passed down from my mum.
High low skirt: D.I.Y idea from Rookie.
Long, frilly, white socks: Frills sewn on by me.
Black and white saddle shoes: Borrowed from my mum.


No comments:

Post a Comment