Friday, December 7, 2012

Maniac Monday

Hey readers, today I thought I would share my Monday with ya'll, since it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! My school had a student -free -day so I thought I'd chill with my momma. So I got dressed up in a wicked outfit, packed my Hysteric Glamour bag and we were off. We decided to catch a train to the city, which I LOVE doing by the way, of course we had to wait for it, so I took a photo of my kit which contained my mix tape wallet, Mystic Glamour bag and Gaga glasses. 


The first thing my mum wanted to do was to see an exhibition on Ballet fashion. I took some photos of my favourite outfits and jazzed them up a bit with some of my many photo editing apps.






I love this one. Love the feathers.

After that, we walked on over to Mag-Nation, and I took this photo of... well, only some of the magazines in the store.


And guess what, there is an upstairs. Love the wall.


One of the best spots in Melbourne is Hosier Lane, you know, the lane with the layers and layers of graffiti art. Well anyways I took some photo's and brightened them up, maybe a little too much.




 I found some celebrities as well.

Erykah Badu.

And Heath Ledger as the Joker. Damn is he awesome or what?

Here are some other photo's I took around the citay of Melbourne.








Ahhh I love photography. Here's a photo of me in my wicked outfit. I look pretty damn amazing right, haha.


To finish off this post I wanna show you a video clip I quite enjoy. It's 
called Didn't Cha Know by Erykah Badu.


Happy (Mon)days.

No comments:

Post a Comment