Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Flamingo skirt.


Who likes tutu's? I like tutu's! They come in loads of colours and are so fluffy. Why not make one? I started following the steps on how to make one on Rookie, but I didn't have enough tulle, which really sucked. That is when my brain went POP! I like punk style as well as tutu's, so why not combine the two?



I sewed the tutu onto the circle skirt, the back was cut out in such a way so the tutu stuck out. I let the edges fray and added three badges to punk it up, and guess what? I did it all by myself. :)



This picture reminds me of a flamingo. I think I'll name this creation, "The Flamingo Skirt." Teehee.




I tried making a gif. Oh yeeeeah :)




What I wore:
Black bowler hat: ?
Leather studded jacket: Dangerfield
Punk tutu skirt: Handmade
Pink fishnet stockings: Gift
Docs: Thrifted

Happy sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment