Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thrifted.


Hey guys. Here are some outfits I put together with the rainbow hair I wore in the Whip My Hair jumpsuit post, using the Mungyo pastels.


 The jacket I'm wearing here is something I bought with my christmas money. I love it to death.






What I wore:
Black Headband: Dangerfield.
Awesome studded leather jacket: Dangerfield.
Black and white polka dot dress with pink tulle: Thrifted.
Black and yellow striped stockings: Christmas gift.
Chunky platform boots: Handed down from Mum.



Mum went out to get her morning coffee and she came back and gave me this jacket. She told me she found it in the op shop and explained to me how it looks like a Tavi jacket.




This hat was thrifted too, it reminds me of Vivienne Westwood. Love it!



 What I wore:
Awesome Vivienne hat: Thrifted.
Awesome Tavi jacket (Alice McCall): Thrifted.
Black gathered dress: Thrifted.


Ha! Well look at that. I 've only just noticed this whole outfit is thrifted, and because of that lets celebrate with this rad song cause "I'm gonna pop some tags."




Happy thrifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment