Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Famous Awesomes.


I really enjoy drawing celebrities. People draw them in different ways, so I thought I would try to draw them my own way. I am very happy with them.

Who knows Haysi Fantayzee? Well I am very in love with them and their Raggamuffin style. Also, don't forget to mention the music. Anyways, since I feel I can't draw boys as good as girls, I have decided to have a crack at drawing Kate Garner in this famous photo.


I love Lady Gaga, especially in this wikedly rad outfit. Just had to Edie-fy it.


Now this is one of my favourites. CYNDI LAUPER! I think it looks just like her. I spent a bit of time on this one. I wanted it to look perfect, so it get's into the gallery of Radicalnessnessness. Haha :)


This is a watercolour of Janelle Monae. She is so awesome right now in my world, I think she is a totes awesome performer. I am currently going under some serious lyric learning.


To finish this post off, I will attempt to amaze you (as I have) with Janelle Monae performing live on Jools Holland.

P.S I have watched this video over a MILLION times.



Happy Drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment