Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New and improved.


I have been drawing quite a lot lately and I thought it would be exciting to show you some of my improved (well, that's what I think) drawings.

What I do with these drawings is get some inspiration from my Pinterest boards because I'm running out of ideas. I'm getting into making the names arty and neat too. Anyways this girls name is Cindi.


These Cutie Patootie's are so cute. I copied these gorgeous Blythes from my Pinterest.


This next girls name is Milly. I think I made her eyes a bit too big, but that's ok bigger is better and adds more character, yes?


I love this next girls hair, she is so cute and her name is Lily-Anne.


I have never drawn a Totes Bad Ass Gangster before, so I thought "Why not?" I even added "Totes' to her hat.


This girl looks like she is falling, but she ain't out of style. Her name is Baby


I've always wanted long pink hair put into Gwenie braids. This girl named Kitty has exactly that but with a rockin' outfit to match. I don't know what it is about the name Kitty, I've always loved it. Maybe because I have an obsession with cats.


And now the girl to finish this post off, her name is Milly and I have just noticed that I have already named one girl Milly. I 'm running out of names, does anybody know of any I could use?



Happy drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment