Monday, June 17, 2013

Boy Bjork in pink

I'm all about Boy George today. We all know he is a music AND fashion icon. He is super rad with the rags in his hair, colourful makeup and sharply shaped brows, it isn't all about him in this outfit, you could say Bjork is in there and some Andy too (Pretty in Pink.) Just some of the super awesome people I look up to in one outfit is pretty cool right? :)


 Yes, I did happen to make something in this outfit. Is it the vest? The top? Nah, Its the skirt, the Andy skirt. I call it the Andy skirt because it looks like something she would wear with her cray cray thrift shop finds.




Do you like the hat? I found it at the op shop of course. I like to call it my Vivienne Westwood hat. It looks Westwood right?


 I really enjoyed taking these photo's, especially with the dramatic poses.

What I wore:
Vivienne Westwood inspired hat: Op shop find.
Patchy top: Market.
Plaid top: Op shop find.
Andy skirt: Handmade by mwah.
Grey socks: Target I think
Docs: Op shop find.

Happy Sewing

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8341809/?claim=t6f8gdarmem">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

(Ignore this, I'm just claiming my blog on Bloglovin')

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Your style is so Couture and Punk Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the business. You gorgeous girl you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Mummy, I couldn't of done this wicked photo shoot without you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You changed your blog and just let us know NOW?! Oh my ..., this post is marvelous! Absolutely gorgeous styling! I'm a sucker for colors! Rock on, Eddie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, I've only just changed my blog. I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete