Saturday, July 6, 2013

Market thrifting

    

The best thing about the holidays is all of the markets you get a chance to shop at in fact, I went market thrifting today. I wore this Weetzie Bat dress (which I finally chopped and hemmed), D.I.Y stockings and my handmade baby crown.




What I wore:
Baby crown: Handmade by mwah.
Ice cream necklace: Thrifted. Mum says it looks like a Yazbukey.
Weetzie Bat dress: Thrifted, chopped and hemmed.
Bracelets and faery ring: Hand-me-downs from mum.
Pink bedazzled stockings: D.I.Y idea from Rookie.
Docs: Thrifted.


As I was searching through the isles full of market junk, I heard something...It sounded like an angel calling my name, " Eeeeeedieeee, Eeeeeeedieeeeee, look ahead of you." I did and ran for this amazing bag, which I practically begged for. I asked how much it was and the man told me he liked my outfit and wished more people dressed up, and with that he gave it to me for $10.
I was absolutely G.O.B.S.M.A.C.K.E.D this bag was only $10, so as soon as I got home I made a shrine around it of all of the thrifted goodies I found today. Cherokee is only in there to look fabulous :)

What I Found:
- Mickey Mouse tie.
-Porcelain Elephant.
-Three sticker books (Barbie, Hello Kitty and Disney princesses.)
-Pretty Dead, by Francesca Lia Block.
-Ballerina jewellery box.


I also found this awesome Marilyn poster for only $2. It goes to show I was destined for Market Thrifting. Hahaha :)

4 comments:

  1. perfect blog is perfect! perfect blogger is perfect! I love your crown and your outfit and the fact that you were named after Edie Sedgwick. Team Duckie forever

    -Aida

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aida for the lovely comment, you are awesome! TEAM DUCKIE!! WOOHOO!!

      Delete
  2. You have great taste. I love your dress and your bag and your crown and your Blythe and your...EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you mummy, you are so cool :)

      Delete