Saturday, August 17, 2013

Birthday awesomeness-ness-ness...etc.


On Monday I turned fifteen! Which follows with celebration. As I wrote in my last post, I promised to show you my favourite gifts. I was wearing my new feathered headdress in my last post also, pretty awesome huh? Here are some other favourites:
- Two pairs of cat tights.
- Virgin Mary socks.
- Doughnut socks.
- Pink creepers.
- Can't tell soup dress.
- Cat bowler hat. I actually got two, I was wearing one with my can't tell soup dress. They were sent in a bag, so they were fully distorted unfortunately :( I'm trying to fix them though.
- The French Cat-Book
- Smiley face badge.
- Vintage ring.
- Jesus necklace.
- Cat earrings.( I love these, you'll see me wearing them today. I'm putting a 'What I Wore' post up.)

There is one thing I haven't added to my favourites and they are my brand new TRANSPARENT DOCS! They aren't in this post because THEY DON'T FIT ME! :'( And the suckiest bit is they were the biggest size you could get. Now I'll never get to wear a pair! Damn these big feet.

Here's something my feet weren't too big for, Pixie boots! The ones Marlena wears. The ones I've been craving for so long. I bought them with my birthday money at a little shop called Retrostar, AND THEY'RE ALL MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA!


After I found my darling Pixie boots, I ran on over to the t-shirt rack and found this! What's better than a t-shirt with Batman getting rainbow lasered by Godzilla? Yeah that's right, NOTHING! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday babes I love you so much. Wish I could fit into your creepers :) Let's go sew some new stuff xxoo

    ReplyDelete