Thursday, August 29, 2013

Making use of an ancient dress.



I wanted to make use of this dress since its been sitting in my wardrobe all sad. The last time I wore this dress was with my mums huge petticoat and my only pair of heels, prancing around the backyard all happy and gay. Now I wear my docs with it. YEEEEAAAAH!

What I wore:
- Pink flower crown: Handmade.
- Jesus necklace: Two dollar shop.
- White prancing princess dress: Great Auntie.
- Rainbow socks: Some cute sock shop.
- Docs: Thrifted.

In the second picture, I'm holding my kitty cat, Mr PePe. We bought him not long ago and he is N.U.T.S! He attacks toilet paper to shreds, loves his Pom Poms ( he carries them around in his mouth, It's so adorable ^.^) and randomly attacks me, and me only. He doesn't wear bow ties yet, but I'm preparing for when he gets bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you? You are g o r g e o u s, you did a superb job on your hairband and your great Auntie would be pleased to know you wear that dress.

    PePe is a nutcase.

    ReplyDelete