Friday, August 16, 2013

The 'you can't tell it's soup' dress.


Yesterday, my mum and I took the train into town. This is what I wore, and it was inspired by some of my favourite items I got given for my birthday this week. Yep, I am now fifteen. I'll do a post of my favourite gifts soon, but for now enjoy this outfit please.
You probably can't tell, but the pattern on this Campbells soup dress says 'can't tell' instead of 'Campbell.' I actually didn't realise until I took a photo of the pattern.


 I thought since the camera's out, i'll take a photo of one of my favourite gifts. This amazing feather headdress from my beautiful Auntie and family, and my Nan and Granddad. It's so big I have no idea where to put it, but that doesn't change the awesomeness of it. :)


Waiting for the train.

What I wore:
- Cat bowler hat: eBay.
- Duckie glasses: Thrifted.
- Black, studded leather jacket: Dangerfield.
- Can't tell soup dress: Dangerfield.
- Emily The Strange bag: Gift from Auntie.
- Cat tights: eBay.
- Docs: Thrifted.

1 comment:

  1. You have such great style. I love your aesttttttthhettttic. This was a great day can't wait to do it again LOVE xx

    ReplyDelete