Sunday, September 22, 2013

Accessorise like there's no tomorrow. Also, my holiday challenge!


I love this outfit. I used quite a lot of accessories in it, which is why this post is named "Accessorise like there's no tomorrow." This is the first time I've worn my Frida Kahlo badge and this pom-pom headband. I made this headband yonks ago during my pom-pom phase, and never wore it because I thought it looked silly. But look how freakin' AWESOME it looks with this outfit. It's like, so radical. Right?





What I wore:
- Pom-pom headband: Handmade.
- Ice cream earrings: Diva, I think.
- Rearrangeable letter necklace: Diva, I think :)
- Frida Kahlo badge: Handmade.
- Edie Sedgwick t-shirt: Thrifted.
- Pink skirt with suspenders: Thrifted, then D.I.Yed.
- White frilly socks: Dangerfield.
- Black saddle shoes: Ebay.

Before I end this post, I want to announce that it is now school holidays! Yay! I've got two weeks of it and want to make it worthwhile. I usually sit around and do absolutely NOTHING! (C'mon, it's what teens do) So, I'm gonna change that, and give myself a challenge.

During the holidays, I have to:

  • Sew five garments.
  • Draw five 'IT'S REAL LIFE' drawings. (Here's my first one) I want to draw these more often. So, yeah. >.<
  • Draw one of my cartoons every day.

Every time I do one of these, I will post about it. Hopefully you will see a sketch of one of my cartoons everyday, see one of five garments once and a while, and so on. Wish me luck \^.^/

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! you are like so awesome! loving reading your blog posts! keep on bloggin babe! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CHICKA! You are like, so awesome tooooooooooooo.

      Delete