Saturday, September 28, 2013

Handmade garment #1 AND 2


OH MY GLOB, I'VE MADE TWO GARMENTS!!
I made this dress out of this creepy halloween fabric I found at the op-shop A.G.E.S ago. I've been wanting to make a dress out of it for as long as I've had the fabric. I found this pattern at the op-shop too, but when I finally said to myself, "Yeah! I'm gonna make this dress now!", the pattern was for a size seven girl! It sucked. My mum helped me out though, and redrew the pattern to fit my size.(Thanks mummy >.<) I'm very happy with how it turned out, except for the length. It's pretty skanky without some incredibly, adorable bloomers underneath. So, since it was easy, I made Handmade garment #2 straight away. I think I'm addicted to them, the bloomers. I'm wearing them right now with one out of fifty possible outfits I could wear them with. I think Handmade garment #3, 4, and 5 might be a start to my new bloomer collection.

What I wore:
- Troll doll badge: Handmade by mwah.
- Spooky halloween dress: Handmade by mwah.
- Bird belt: Dangerfield
- Black bloomers: Handmade by mwah.
- Gaga gloves: Dangerfield.
- Knee high converses: Thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment