Friday, September 20, 2013

I like, totally love art class



Here it is. My weird sculpture thingy I made in art class like I promised I'd show you. It probably looks pretty, it probably looks scary, but you know what? That's the point. This was VERY time consuming as you could imagine, and my finger nearly deformed with the amount of times I burnt it with the hot glue gun. It was definitely worth it though. It kind of looks like an Oscar trophy, but I called it Natural Beauty. Dramatic I know, but it's the best thing I could think of beside the lyrics from Bohemian Rapsody. "Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?" Natural Beauty reminds my mum of Leigh Bowery \^.^/ Yay!

After we learnt about Salvador Dali, I was jumping with excitement about who we were going to learn about next. ANDY WARHOL! Of course I already now a little about this mysterious man, but the best part of this art class was we were going to paint our very own Pop Art picture! and we could choose who we could paint! I knew straight away who I was going to do. Edie Sedgwick! 



I don't think there are enough pics on this post. So why not add some of Mr PePe? He's such a poser, right? He sooooo gets it from me. Hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment