Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pretty in Pink



I woke up early this morning to go to the market. I was so excited, I love getting dressed up. Today I wore an all pink outfit. The dress I'm wearing is a nighty my mum thrifted for me. She got rid of the long granny sleeves, which made it more wearable. Going out to the market is a perfect excuse to wear my extreeeemly cosy creepers. They worked perfect with the outfit seeing they were pink. :)


Now, what did I find? Well, not many bargains this time. My dad bought me a delicious jam doughnut which I gobbled down the moment I had it in my hands, aaaaaand a pair of glasses, but no ordinary glasses. ANDY glasses. From Pretty in Pink. Now I have Duckie glasses AND Andy glasses. YAY!

When you go out market thrifting there are quite a lot of records laying around. I think my Mum, Dad and I looked through every box of records at the market today. But the only record I was interested in was this Maddonna record, "Like a virgin." Woohoo! Another record to add to my teeny weeny collection. :)

What I wore:
- Flower headband: Handmade.
- Flower glasses: Diva.
- Button ring: Exhibition shop.
- Flower earrings: Diva.
- Cupcake necklace: Diva.
- I love you badge: Two dollar shop?
- Nighty: Thrifted and D.I.Yed.
- Pink jacket: Thrifted and D.I.Yed.
- Frilly socks: Dangerfield.
- Creepers: Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment