Friday, September 20, 2013

Sixteen Candles vibe-y skirt.






Oh My Glob! I've been sewing!
I made the skirt in this outfit. My Nan gave me this pretty plaid fabric last time I visited her. I was going to make a dress out of it, but I decided to make another skirt like this. (IT HAS POCKETS!) Molly Ringwald inspired me in one of my favourite movies, Sixteen Candles. Here is a picture of what she was wearing that made me feel oh-so, inspired! I was going to wear my white pixie boots with this outfit, but I haven't worn these shoes yet, and they go with the Sixteen Candles/Pretty in Pink vibe also.

What I wore:
- Vivienne hat: Thrifted.
- Watch necklace: Diva, or some other jewellery store I dunno.
- Ring with a lady on it: Thrifted.
- Tavi shirt: Dangerfield.
- Plaid skirt (WITH POCKETS): Handmade.
- Black granny boots: Thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment