Monday, October 7, 2013

The final daily holiday sketch. Tavi Gevinson.


Ha! Did you guys seriously think I failed my holiday challenge? Did you? Well I didn't. I didn't get to post about my daily holiday sketch yesterday because I had to go to bed early because of school. (*Sarcastic yay*) So, I'm posting about it now. Ha! It's funny that. I did the same thing at the very start of the challenge. 

Alrighty then, to the picture. Can you guess who this is? It's Tavi! Young tavi. I love this whole outfit. (THE SHOES! LOOK AT THE SHOES!) I also love her hair. She's got baby bangs like meeeee!!! (Well she did, at one stage.)

There you go. I achieved something! I set a goal and reached it! I should do challenges more often. WOOHOOOO! GO MOTIVATIOOOOOOOOON! I DID IIIIIT! Okay I'll shut up now. Have a good day. \^.^/




No comments:

Post a Comment