Sunday, October 6, 2013

The final handmade garment, plus my new record!



My final handmade garment is another pair of incredibly adorable bloomers. These don't look very flattering with anything, so that must be a sign that these are destined to be my brand new pyjama bottoms! \>.</

Now you are probably wondering why I've added a whole lotta Rocky Horror to this post. Well let me tell you somethin'. Before I made my accidental pyjama bottoms I walked on over to the market. This record here is the only thing I found. I don't even care that I didn't find anything else. This here Rocky Horror Picture Show record makes up for everything I never owned. I've been looking for this record since...since I was born! So, ummm... YAY!

(What a weird combination. Pink bloomers and a Rocky Horror Picture Show record....I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment