Saturday, December 14, 2013
A fabulous occasion.
Yesterday my mum, dad, and I waltzed about town and ate pancakes at The Pancake Parlour in response to an amazing award I received for being the most achievable year nine student at my school this semester! What a radical end to the year! \*0*/ Wow! Wow! Wow! Anyways, this is what I wore to this fabulous occasion.
What I Wore:
- Vivienne Westwood like hat: Thrifted.
- Long Sleeved shirt: Given to by mother.
- Mark Jacobs dress: Thrifted.
- Frilly Weetzie Bat bag: Thrifted.
- Mustard socks: Target or some shit.
- Black granny boots: Thrifted.