Wednesday, December 18, 2013

OOTD's you missed.


During my hiatus, you guys missed a couple of outfits I've worn to occasions and such. So I've decided to draw them! In this first one, you can see I'm wearing my creepers and crown! I don't know why, but I loved drawing the crown. It's the first time I've drawn one....with fabulous, glittery pipe-cleaners that is!


I've never taken a photo of this coat before. My darling mother found it at the thrift store! THE THRIFT STORE! The fabric is rainbow tartan. OH MY GLOB! RAINBOW TARTAN! \*0*/



This picture of me looks... midget-y. Don't you think? Hehe >.<


I've had this coat for a long, loooong time, and haven't taken a photo of it for you yet? Ugh, what is WRONG with me? As you can see, this is a pastel pink, frilly, bow-y(?) coat, which is so damn warm! and lolita-y!?

2 comments:

  1. Your drawing style is really cool! I love how you put in so much detail into your wardrobe. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million, Adi! Your comments are very lovely. xx

      Delete