Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Santa is so nice. Thanks for the gifts, dude!


Before I begin this post, I would love to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! and a safe and awesome 2014!

Now lets get to business. As you can see there is a record player pictured above. This here record player has my name written allllll over it. Literally? No, but I'm sure you know what I mean. \>.</
It's pretty damn exciting to finally own one, and to finally be able to play my Rocky Horror Picture Show record on it, too. Not only can I play Rocky Horror, but my new records as well!
Yep! I've added more to my collection! Including this here Lady Gaga album above, my first picture disk! My mum says picture disks are just to collect and not to play, but I can't help it!


 I've also collected Grimes, The Cure, and Sinéad O'connor. I never thought I would of collected these three amazing albums to start off my collection. The Sinéad O'connor album was actually thrifted about two days after Christmas, but I still count it as a Christmas gift. It's a Christmas miracle! *0*


^ I also received this adorable basket weave handbag in the shape of a cat! ^


^ This dreamy book, Rookie Yearbook Two. ^


^ Two pairs of glasses. The white ones were found last weekend at this HUGE vintage palace, Chapel Street Bazaar. I like to count it as another gift from Santa. He guided me to them. Thank you, Santa! ^

^ I bought myself some more Lime Crime lippy with my Christmas money as well. This one is New Yolk City. I don't know what to wear it with at the moment, but it'll come to me. ^


^ I bought this here transparent backpack with my money, too. I was going to save my money for shopping in the citay, but as I "accidentally" walked into Dangerfield, I found this. A bag I have been admiring for several... uh... Pinterest visits. So I apologised to mum and told her to postpone our city trip, because I could not contain my excitement, and bought the bag. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment