Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mini Tumblr #4 - Miu Miu.


Hello my kitty cats! Yes, yes, I know my last post was a Mini Tumblr. It's just I'm discovering so much new stuff and I want to express how amazing they are right here on my blarg. Who said there were rules, right? So, lets get it on! \>.</

This Mini Tumblr is brought to you by Miu Miu! No, no, this isn't the first time I've rested my peepers on Miu Miu. I first saw Miu Miu on Tavi, (Duh!) and I've only just decided to go that step further to look at their collections. My favourite would have to be their Spring 2010 collection. You know the one, with the cats, sparrows and naked ladies printed on collars and everything else.





^These shoes are so rad!^

And so are these, they're from the 2011 Fall collection.



I think I have a crush on glitter! Shhh, don't tell him/her/it(?)

Another collection I am a fan of is their newest Spring 2014 collection. I just love how well made and cosy the coats look.




Oh, dreamy, fluffy, aqua coat on the far right. You must belong to meeeeee!

And to finish off this post, Tavi in some Miu Miu.




Actually, here is some Lorde to finish off this post. I've been fangirling over her lately. Have you read the interview Tavi had with her? Oh, wow. It was truly magical.


Okay, this is actually the end of this post. Bye now!

3 comments:

  1. Im fangirling over Lorde all the time! Gorgeous post! xx

    http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love that it's called "mini tumblr" - Cute fashion shit and no whinny 12 year olds, I would make a crossover to this one without hesitation ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh thank you very much, Cara.xx

      I absolutely love posting them. In fact, I think I might post one tonight :3

      Delete