Friday, January 31, 2014

Mini Tumblr #6 - I love...


I love this outfit.


I love Lorde.


I love her hair. (Girl on the left).


I love their hair too.




I love this Meadham Kirchhoff suit. (It's from their Fall 2012 collection).


I love Billie Turnbull.




I love these photo's of Twiggy.




I love these Romance Was Born pieces. (These ones are chosen from collections other than their Mushroom Magic collection, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to only choose a few of my favourites from that one.)
From left to right:
1. Autumn/Winter 2011. (THOSE SHOES!)

(Oh, and did you know they're bringing out a new collection soon?!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!)


I love Vivienne Westwood shoes.

And last but not least, I love this new band called Upset. Which features Ali Koehler (from Best coast and Vivian Girls) and Patty Schemel (ex-drummer for Hole). How can this not be one of the best bands ever??!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Love your blog! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the post about it on > http://vintagemiseryx.blogspot.co.uk/ xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachael! I'm sorry I haven't replied to your lovely comment! :( School's been stacking up on me! ANYWAYS! Thank you! thank you! Thank you! You have made my day! \^.^/

      Delete