Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Meadham Kirchhoff Saga! - Fall 2011.

 








- Fall 2011 -
Oh, how this collection makes me wish for those frosty days when you get all cosy in your coats and woolen leggings and layers and layers and layers. (Hehe, see what I did there? I used layers of words! HA!) And for those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's winter I'm missing! God damn you Melbourne! My winter attire is dying here! I've got so many winter coats and jumpers and sweaters and other cosies from my thrift shop rounds I think I might just die if winter gets skipped this year! But they (who's they?) can't do that! Right? Nah! Can they? Pffft! It's impossible, right? Yeah, we're going to be fine! :(
This collection is giving me collect-bloomers-in-every-possibe-style-or-colour-for-your-bloomer-collection vibes. And am I right when I say that that collection isn't complete without a pair from this here collection? (And of course from this Comme des Garçon collection too!) Could you spare a pair? Just one? Please Ben and Ed! I'm out of pennies in my piggy bank and I'm sure we can arrange something here! Would you like some crowns? Badges? Anything? Hehe :)
Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment