Heya! Today I based my outfit around this new dress that my mum found at the op shop for me. I absolutely love the bright colours! And I began to love it even more after I read the tag. It's from Topshop! Yayayayayyayay! I feel as though I'm wearing a painting. Maybe it's the material? It does feel like canvas, and the flowers look like they were painted. So yeah, I guess that would be accurate.
My makeup was inspired by that psychedelic, 60s, hippie look. I found the flower co-ordinated well with my flower dress. Sooo, yah. ^.^
I recently dyed my hair back to blonde. It's a silvery, lilac-y colour actually. Which is so cool and gives me alien vibes. But today I decided to go rainbow with my trusty pastels. (The way that I coloured it reminds me of this eye makeup that Arabelle did a tutorial of. Don't you agree?)
What I wore:
- Parrot earrings: Diva.
- Cross ring: Diva.
- Dress: Thrifted (Topshop).
- Bag: Mum's cleanout.
- Tights: Dangerfield.
- Creepers: Funky shoe shop in Melbourne.
- Bangles: Thrifted. OH WAIT! That reminds me!
I've found some pretty cool items lately that I thought I should show you. Thrift shops have been very friendly to me lately. This jacket here was thrifted! WooOoOooOoOw! Am I not right when I say wasn't this a wicked find for just $10? I thought it looked very Zoe Schlacter.
This bag here was found at my local Salvos. They ALWAYS have good stuff there (as you can see). I love that the inside is as awesome as the outside.
Here's a little tableaux of some of my other favourite finds.
- Jelly shoes: General Pants Co.
- Mini yellow satchel: Thrifted.
- Marilyn Monroe book: Thrifted.
- Edie Sedgwick earrings: Thrifted.
- Parrot earrings (as seen in my outfit above): Diva.
- Totoro badge: THRIFTED CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!??
- Red jumper (Because it reminded me of Tavi's sweatshirt, I just had to have it): Thrifted.
- Doll: Thrifted.
Wow this post dragged on for a while. I've been getting crafty and such, so be prepared for an exciting post of craftiness soon! \^.^/
And as if there weren't enough images in this post already, here's one Mr PePe being a model. Bye!