Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Meadham Kirchhoff Saga! - Spring 2010 and Fall 2009.









- Spring 2010 - 
Hey there again! Are you sick of it yet? I'm not! Don't worry if you are, there are only a couple of more posts after this one. I'd have to say that the skirt in the second picture has to be my favourite piece in this collection. I love how the bows look like they're levitating, and how he fabric flows. It has such a magical feeling to it. Other than that I'm just in love with the drapes and layering (once again).
Source: Style.com



- Fall 2009 -
Yep, I decided to add a second collection to this post. I'm not really a big fan of anything else in this collection but the ripped shirts, so it would've been a pretty short post if it were to be on its own. They give me more D.I.Y ideas. Wow, I've got so many! I should get motivated and add them to the many things I want to post about after this mind blowing saga! Get excited! \^,^/
Source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment