Monday, March 3, 2014

The Meadham Kirchhoff Saga! - Spring 2012.





















- Spring 2012 - 
These last two posts of The Meadham Kirchhoff Saga are of my two favourite collections of all possible time, out of every designer that has ever lived, EVER!! Do you know how long it took me to choose my favourite pieces from this collection? About two minutes actually, I added all 25 looks. I probably would've died if I betrayed this collection and left even one look out. I would like some Meadham Kirchhoff for this years school prom! (Well, here in Melbourne they call it Social. Ugh! So unfabulous!) It doesn't even have to be a complete Meadham Kirchhoff outfit! If I just had the shoes, they would overpower the whole outfit and transform me into a Meadham Kirchhoff goddess!!
Source: Style.com
This collection is so girly and full of pastel sparkles! I mean, how can you not love the Madonna jackets, the heart-stopping shoes, the bear faces, those other faces, the fluffy coats and skirts, oh and don't forget the Courtneys!


Source: Rookie Mag
I'll be back very soon for the last post of this stop-everything-and-look-at-Meadham-Kirchhoff-saga!

No comments:

Post a Comment