Sunday, April 6, 2014

I know I wanna take you home, I wanna try on your clothes, oh.


Cherokee! Yeah, it's been a while since she has made an appearance on this little blog of mine, but she has been looking as rad as ever lately! And I just can't wait to show you her new outfits.


A friend of my Mum's kindly knitted our Blythe's these wonderful swimsuits. I immediately stole the pink one, slipped it onto Cherokee and added sneakers. Why sneakers? I was intrigued by a post Adele put up on her blog about a KC Swim collection. They added sneakers to their outfits instead of sandals, or heels even! It was great. I like-y a lot. Hehe.




This outfit was inspired by...(take a guess)...polka dots! While looking through my bag of Blythe stuff and things, I realized I own quite a few polka dot pieces. I'm also a big fan of an outfit layered head to toe in different coloured and shaped polka dots. So that's what inspired me here! I might make an outfit full of amazing polka dot-ness for me too! Ahh, I'm so excited! I'm planning it already!
The shoes add a mod-esque look don't you think? I found this pair, the sneakers in the first outfit, and a whole other bunch of Barbie doll shoes in a bag I found on a market run. There were so many shoes that didn't have a pairing, which sucked but I'm planning on making a bracelet or necklace out of them. Kinda like what Cut Throat On The Street made. The other pairs I gave to Cherokee. \^.^/ Yay!


I love the layers, with the bloomers, and the boots and the...ugh, I just love this one! I want to make this outfit for me as much as I do with the polka dot one. It's amazing how inspired you can get from your own Blythe doll outfits, right? Or is it just me?


Anyways, I know my title is a Bikini Kill reference, but Paloma's new song 'Can't Rely On You' has been on repeat in my head for days! Dayum, Paloma can move! Break it down, girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment