Friday, April 18, 2014

Outfit Of The Night.


Last night I got all dressed up for a night out with my fam. My Dad, my Bro and I walked around Saint Kilda while we waited for my Mum to come out of a Devendra Banhart gig we dropped her off at. We ate cake, walked along the beach, and even got bought tickets to ride the Scenic Railway at Luna Park! It was really the best night I've had in a long time, especially because I felt good in what I wore to the occasion :)

It was of course going to be a cold night, so I wore my absolute favourite coat! Believe it or not, this coat has made an appearance on this blog before. I drew it! Do you remember the "OOTD's you missed" post? Anyways, I came home to this beauty after a long, hard day at school. Can you believe Mum thrifted it?! And it has a hoodie too! It's literally the best thing ever! >.<


I thought a fabulous night out deserved a fabulous, thick layer of red lipstick. I've never really worn red lipstick that much, because I felt it was too messy, that it would end up all over your teeth and make you look like you ate someone. But it wasn't all that bad, in fact, I felt awesome in red lippy! I'm totally in love with it. I was also inspired by a rad gal on Instagram who wears red lipstick all the time with her blue hair.


My Mum recently started listening to Sky Ferreira's new album "Night Time, My Time", and I couldn't help but fall in love with it, along with her style too.
One of my absolute favourite songs has to be "You're Not The One". Also, she made a video with Ariel Pink and I am tooootally committed. So they are, and a couple of rad Sky pics. Laterz! ^.^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment