Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mini Tumblr #7

Source: Melanie Martinez's Instagram (@littlebodybigheart)
Helloooooooo there! I've been doing quite a lot of drawing at the moment, especially in my Art Journal. My Journal is one of my favourite possessions right now. I draw my favourite peeps, make playlists of my favourite music, the usual diary entries, collages. I'll hopefully post some non-private pages of it some time soon, along with some other babes I've been drawing lately in "My Little Book (/folder) Of Awesome." But for now here's a Mini Tumblr post.

Source: Style Bubble
I've been fangirling over a collection Susie Bubble blogged about recently. Au Jour Le Jour is the name of their label, and this wonderful garment is from their Autumn/Winter 2014 collection. It's full of cats, dogs, lips and many other patterns. I am just so in love, and I totally advise you to go and check it out.

Source: via Pinterest
This outfit Hayley Williams wears in her music video "Still into you" is something I wish to own before I die.

Source: via Pinterest
Source: via Pinterest
Some more dreamy Meadham Kirchhoff pics I found drifting around Pinterest. 

Source: via Pinterest, and the cover of AnOther Magazine
Along with this amazing Comme des Garçon look. 

Source: Hirari Ikeda's Instagram (@ikedahirari)
Source: via Pinterest
A couple of make up looks I'm obsessed with. 
These lovely ladies are: Emily Browning as Baby Doll in the movie Sucker Punch, and Hirari Ikeda.

Source: via Pinterest
Source: via Pinterest
While on the subject of makeup, I've been paying a bit too much attention to eyelashes and eyebrows lately. Actually, I've been getting up half-an-hour earlier all throughout the week so I could take my time drawing in my eyebrows. It's totally worth it though! I'm very happy with them! I also found a pack of false eyelashes in the bathroom drawer the other day, and I'm hoping to attach them soon for the first time ever! I wonder what I'll look like with them on. Hmmm...

Source: @aliencreature's Instagram
Source: @aliencreature's Instagram
Source: @aliencreature's Instagram
Another thing I've been paying attention to lately are big, chunky platforms! This gurl from Instagram has quite the collection. I'm also into her lavender hair and style. So rad!

Source: @aliencreature's Instagram
Source: @aliencreature's Instagram
Source: @aliencreature's Instagram
Here's some music video's I've been dancing to...

Melanie Martinez - Dollhouse

Paramore - Ain't it fun

 
Janelle Monáe featuring Erykah Badu - Q.U.E.E.N
 
 
 Paramore - Ignorance

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment