Sunday, June 29, 2014

Daydreaming


Why hello there. How are you all? I'm feeling fresh to death with my new hair colour, eeep! I swear to Jesus my pastel chalks are one of my favourite thangs in the whole universe. Buuuut the downside is that you wake up in the morning with it all over your face, pillow, and favourite tee, haha! Eh, at least that's fixable. Anyways, Hayley Williams' new hair was my inspiration. I've been fangirling over it for quite some time :3


Here's a little outfit I put together for a night out rollerskating with my buds. I guess Hayley Williams was an inspiration for my outfit as well as for my hair, hehe :3 But as much as I love her and her bitchin' style, I'm glad I didn't go full Hayley Williams and instead added my very own twist on thus outfit.



This jacket is just the business! I think it adds to the Hayley Williams concept quite well don't you think?



Here are some close ups of my makeup, which I am pretty proud of by the way! I decided to shape my eyebrows differently this time, but then decided I liked my sharp, dangerous ones better and wore them like that for rollerskating. It wasn't until I changed the shape of my brows that I realized how important they really are, and that the way they're shaped really does change your face shape. I find it very interesting, hehe.


What I wore:
- Cat earrings: Gift.
- Eye necklace: Handmade.
- Leather jacket: Dangerfield.
- Tartan dress: Thrifted.
- Leather gloves: Gift.
- Virgin Mary socks: Dangerfield.
- Platforms: Mum's wardrobe clean-out.

Here's a little mood board of Hayley to end thus post. Thanks gurl for being so rad and inspiring mwah! <3






Laterz dweebs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment