Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Can't think of a sixteenth birthday pun, so...


HAAAY! Guess what? I'm sixteen! Well, I turned sixteen two weeks ago, but ah well it's still awesome :3 

I thought I'd write a little post to show off the fab gifts I was given on my birthday, which I am so in love with by the way. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GIFTS, YOU WONDERFUL HUMANS!!


Anyways, this lil outfit here consists of two new gifts, gifts which I bought myself with my birthday money :3 I'm wearing a new shirt that I got from Dangerfield, and some new Lime Crime lipstick (called Wicked, it's a Velvetine!) which I am head over heels for! Eeek! I wore these two gifts together when I went out rollerskating with my rad friends to celebrate my sixteen-ness.


In this picture I'm happily enjoying this Mickey Mouse sweater I received from my lovely Aunty (THANK YOU SO MUCH! I TOTALLY ADORE IT, AHHH! :3), and ANOTHER rad Lime Crime lippy (called No She Didn't) which I bought with my cash. I've been dying to wear this blue for god knows how long, and now that I own it I wear it constantly. It's just so bright and addictive! DAAAH!



This sweater here is another slinkster-cool gift I got from my lovely Auntie. I'm also wearing A.N.O.T.H.E.R new Lime Crime lippy (this one's called My Beautiful Rocket)! This orange looks and feels as wonderful as I wished it would on ma lips, just like the other two lipsticks I bought. My Lime Crime collection is coming along fabulously by the way, and I have to say I could not be any happier with it :3 Yippee!!

Some other thingy majigys I've gotten are:


Two records which I have absolutely been dying for! I mean seriously, I have been waiting to find these albums in vinyl since F O R E V E R \^.^/ 

- Paramore: Paramore
- City and Colour: Little Hell


Some shweet books that I'm really excited about getting stuck into.

 - The Abundance of Kathrerines: John Green
 - Adventure Time Encyclopaedia: It's written by Martin Olsen, but I like the thought that Hunson Abadeer wrote it. Hehe :3


A whole lot of makeup (EEEP!) which I am not going to put into a list, hehe.


Oh, and this gorgeous bracelet I got from my Nanny! I think it looks fab with my favourite bracelets which I wear every, single, god-damn, day! I'm not even sorry, haha. The "BEST CHICKA" bracelet is a best friend bracelet which my best bud has a copy of. And the "TAVI" bracelet is a fangirl  bracelet that I got from my pen pal, Lily, who is waaaaaay rad. She says that she has a "TAVI" bracelet too, and that violent fangirl vibes flow though them while they're worn. And guys, she definitely wasn't wrong :3

Okay guys, I've left the most absolute, amazing gift of all gifts in the history of gifts EVER, until last. Now I just want to warn you all that I died about five and a half times (or maybe it was five and seven tenths? Hmmm) once I opened this prezzie. So be warned. They are truly beautiful, they are the soul-mate of my feet, they are...


P L A T F O R M  D O C T O R  M A R T E N S ! ! ! !
This pair of shoes have been on my mind for a very, very, very long time. I've seen them on people all around the web (Hayley Williams!!! \^0^/), and now that they are on my feet, I AM JUST OVERLY ECSTATIC!! AHHHH! I'm afraid no more words can be said, I'm sorry guys. Except that these brick tights are new and from Dangerfield. Yay!

Laterz Dweebs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great birthday! Ugh, those gifts are so cool, enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw. Thank you so much, darling :3 I had a totally fabulous day xx

      Delete