Sunday, August 10, 2014

This outfit is totally bananas





Heeeeeey! Thus is a little outfit I threw together last weekend, which I don't really have much to say about, except that I am exceptionally happy with it. Soooo....I guess I'll just let you admire my awesomeness through the photos. HAHAHA, nope.









What I wore:
- Hat: Thrifted.
- Glasses: Unknown.
- Cardigain: Thrifted.
- Banana dress: Dangerfield.
- Cat tights: Dangerfield.
- Platforms: Mum's wardrobe cleanout.


Laterz Dweebs <3

4 comments:

  1. You're so cute Edie :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NAW! :3 Thank you cute anonymous peep. Don't be afraid to comment more, HAHA! xx

      Delete
  2. That dress is to die for!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did! And this dress was so powerful that it was able to bring me back to life, hehe! Thank you for commenting on my blog, Tessa, you radical human! :3

      Delete