Friday, August 1, 2014

Through the night.


Here's an outfit post for y'all :3 And yep, I'm wearing this dress again, hehe. 

I wore this outfit (with a few modifications to keep me warm) to my friends birthday party a couple of weeks ago, which was cray-zay awesome! We all ate endless amounts of pizza, drank tea at 4:00 in the morning, talked for hours over a large number of random topics, and we walked down to Seven Eleven at 9:00 at night, and again at 7:00 in the morning to buy ourselves Slurpies and Krispy Kreme donuts! I would also like to announce that for the first time ever, I never slept! I AM SO PROUD! Some could even say I wore this dress "through the night." (It's a pun from my favourite song at the mo. I'll show the song to you at the end of the post if you don't understand:3)



I've had yet another vision! It was that this jacket and dress would look totes rad together, and I have to say that my vision was definitely not mistaken. I can't believe I haven't worn this jacket more often. I MEAN, IT'S PINK! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Anyways, I feel as if I was inspired by this lil outfit in this Rookie post ...


It's just so perf! Eeep! I even own a dress like the one here, and sunnies too! Have I mentioned how much I love them and how much I creepily cuddle them? I think I have :/ Anyways, how could I not add them to my volcanic ensemble, right?


Do you like my hair? I've managed to somehow style it in a rad way while I'm waiting to get it trimmed. I've been told I look like Elvis, and I guess I could be, considering we both have the same initials, hehe. But now that I think about it I should've said, "Thank you, thank you very much" in an Elvis tone. Damn, why didn't I do that?! >.<


What I wore:
- Sunnies: Market thrifted.
- Hayley Williams necklace: Handmade.
- Pink leather jacket: THRIFTED, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
- USA, Totoro, and Napoleon Dynamite badges: Thrifted.
- Mix Tape purse: Thrifted.
- Dress: Mum's wardrobe cleanout.
- Socks: Borrowed from Mother.
- Pink creepers: Downtown Revolution (an epic shoe shop in Melbourne, WHICH ISN'T THERE ANYMORE! AAAH!)

To end this post, I wanna introduce you to my favourite City and Colour song, Fragile Bird (this is where the pun at the start of thus post came from). Dallas Green's voice is just so wonderful, and I have to say that Little Hell is my favourite album just like it has been for quite some time :3



Laterz Dweebs xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this look so much! Reminds me of a John Waters character <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it, this outfit does look a bit Cry Baby-ish. Do you think Johnny Depp will totally love it and go out with me? Eeep! Haha! :3
      Thanks Tessa, I love your comments<3

      Delete