Saturday, September 6, 2014

Not Even Sorry


Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever, whatever, whatever. Blah, blah, blah. I know what you're all thinking, "Seriously? This dress again?" My answer is, "YAS! THIS DRESS AGAIN!" Because it is just so great and perf and great. ESPECIALLY WITH THESE SHOES! :3

 

Do you guys remember the first post I wrote about this dress and that I wrote that I got bored of it after wearing it for a week? Well, I lied. It has to be my favourite dress! I've come up with so many different ways to wear it. Firstly, my tea party look, then my John Waters-esque look (Thank you, Tessa, for pointing that out. Hehe), and now this. I'll probably come up with more, but I'm just gonna stick to loving this one here first.


This whole outfit started with wanting to practice applying fake eyelashes. So I started with my brand new birthday lashes! Afterwards I thought I did so well and didn't want them to go to waste. Soooooo I added Mum's purple MAC lipstick, walked on over to my darling wardrobe and knew straight away that this dress would collaborate awesomely! 



What I wore:
- Bower hat: Dangerfield.
- Lightning bolt earrings: Thrifted.
- Lydia Deetz necklace: Handmade.
- Cross ring: Diva maybe?
- Dress: Mother's wardrobe clean-out.
- Platform Doc Martens: Solestruck.


Laterz Dweebz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment