Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mini Tumblr #8


Hello people! I thought I'd post another Mini Tumblr! Not only because it's been a while, but mostly because I felt the need to announce that I have an ACTUAL Tumblr now. Which kinda defeats the purpose of this mini one I came up with, haha. But nah, I'm not as spastic about needing to tumble everything I pin and pin everything I tumble anymore. I also don't have the need to read a whole blog too! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF! So yeah, I have a Tumblr now, called Just A Grrrl, and I'm really excited about it. I'm still gonna post on this Mini Tumblr from time to time though.
I've begun to love gifs a bit too much, and that's why I've begun this Mini Tumblr with this fab gif of Grimes from her new music video for her new song, "Go."


On the left here, is a gorgeous pic of Arabelle I so-gladly found on her Tumblr. On the right is a swaggy cat I found on Pinterest :3



Here's some Tavi I found laying around the web.

And here is a gal (which I don't know the name of) that I found on Pinterest wearing this Jeremy Scott shirt that I just A.D.O.R.E <3 <3 <3


Anyways, that's it for now. Laterz Dweebz xx

1 comment:

  1. Grimes gifs are the best gifs and omg arabelle sicardi is such a queen <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete