Monday, December 22, 2014

A happy shirt of happiness



Helloooooooooooo hello! Hehe, how are y'all? I'm feeling pretty happy with this happy shirt of happiness. WHICH I PICKED UP AT THE OP SHOP! I went to the op shop the other day for the first time in a while, and this is what I found! What's even better is that it was from my favourite shop, Dangerfield!



This top is really big, so big that it could fit my dad! But there's no way I could give this shirt away, MMMHMM NO WAY, BABAY! By the way, I like oversized shirts. Along with oversized sweaters and dresses. I wore this outfit a few nights ago when me and my seriously cool buds, Tayla and Bree, turned up to a talented friend of ours (pssst, it's William :)) to see him play guitar at an end of the year concert at his music school! We didn't tell him we were gonna turn up, so it was a surprise. He played songs like Red Hot Chilli Peppers' 'Californication' and Paramore's 'Aint It Fun'. Certain people were chosen to play the Paramore song, so it was really cool that Will got chosen! The drummer in that band was crazy good! He makes me want to improve my drumming skills even more! Luckily he didn't see us before he performed, or he probably would've shat himself, haha! I know I would've! So we sneaked up behind him after the concert and scared him. He was horrified, but he really appreciated us coming to see him and I was really glad! :3 Other than surprising Will, the whole gig was really cool, and everyone performed awesomely! I really enjoyed it!


This shirt is all I've been wearing for the past few days. HAHA EW. But yeah, as simple as it is, I really like this outfit. I love black skinny jeans, I love deadly, platformed Doc Martens, and I love oversized shirts with happy faces all over them.


I know this probably wasn't a very exciting outfit like one covered in Meadham Kirchhoff or a whole lotta layers. But this shirt needed its own post cause I love it sah much!.

What I wore:
- Oversized smiley face shirt: Thrifted.
- Bracelets: Handmade by mwah. Except for one that was given to me by my pen pal :)
- Black Skinny Jeans: Borrowed from my mum.
- Platform Doc Martens: Solestruck.

Laterz Dweebs xx

2 comments: