Sunday, December 28, 2014

Going all Hayley Williams on your butts!


HELLO PEOPLES! HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY BOXING DAY! My Christmas was quite the rad one. Instead of gifts under the tree my brother and I got money that we've been spending for the past couple of days. I've bought myself a few records, Rookie Yearbook Three, a Spongebob boxset of EVERY SEASON UP TO SEASON EIGHT OH MY GOSH, I'M PREPARED FOR LIFE! And yeah, a few other bits and pieces. I got myself more Lime Crime then I intended to because the guy at the counter told me that Lime Crime won't be selling in Australia anymore! *cries forever and ever and ever* So I got myself three Velvetines, which you will most definitely see me wearing soon. My Lime Crime lipstick stash is coming along quite awesomely, by the way. Anyways, I'm planning on spending some of my cash in a couple of days with my seriously amazeballs and rad city trip friends. We'll see what I find, eh?



So as you can see, I've finally gone all Hayley Williams on your butts! Haha, I love my hair so much dyed like this. YES, I DYED IT. IT WASN'T THE PASTEL CHALKS' DOING. I was fangirling so hard over gals with split dyed hair. Like Melanie Martinez, and of course Hayley Williams. Dying your hair several colours forces you to get creative with the colour schemes in your outfits, so I was really excited!


As soon as I was putting together my first outfit to go with my new do, I decided I needed to wear this skirt and my orange Lime Crime lippy. So I based the outfit around those bits and pieces. This jacket looks perf as heck with this outfit, AND I'M IN LOVE, UGH! I also wanted to wear my handmade Hayley Williams necklace, but it shattered after I was at this park with my buds, had a go at this flying fox ride, and crushed it. I was really, really, really, (really, really, (really, really, really)) sad about it, because it was my favourite necklace ever :( *sigh* Well, I'll make a new Hayley and hope that it will turn out looking even better! YAS!


What I wore:
- Jacket: Thrifted.
- Lydia Deetz Necklace: Handmade.
- Bracelets: Handmade/gift from rad pen pal.
- Skirt: Thrifted.
- Platforms: Mum's wardrobe cleanout.

Laterz Dweebz xx

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your new hair! I've been dye-ing (lol) to do something new with my hair lately and this is some great inspo~ I really love your outfit, too!!! I've been craving new wardrobe pieces and something like that skirt and your handmade necklace (????? omg thats too cool) are absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Tessa! I'm so glad I'm an inspiration to you! I can't wait to see what you do with your hair, it always looks good :3 I've been craving new wardrobe pieces as well. I need to get sewing and go thrift shopping more often!

      Delete