Saturday, December 13, 2014

MY MEADHAM KIRCHHOFF PACKAGE!! - Part Two


Hey check me out! I'm wearing Meadham Kirchhoff! ISN'T IT PRETTY?!! IT'S SAH PRETTAY!!




It was so exciting putting it on and finding that it fit me perfectly! It also smells really nice, haha. So anyways, I knew that when I was going to post about it I didn't want to put together any plain ol' thang I found in my wardrobe. I wanted to make something new. Something made specifically around my jacket. 


So the first thing I did was search for inspiration. The first place I went to was my Meadham Kirchhoff board on my Pinterest, I not only found some wicked inspo from my favourite collection, but I found my jacket too! SEE!! AHHH! I OWN A PIECE OF CLOTHING FROM MY FAVOURITE COLLECTION EVA! WOOHOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH ED AND BEN! Ahem! Anyways where was I?


So I took a look at the ensemble that my jacket was in on the Meadham Kirchhoff runway (HEH HEH), and saw that the jacket looks quite rad against some yellow. I love my layers of patterns as well, so I dragged out this houndstooth fabric that I've had for a while and came up with this! I was originally going to have a circle skirt and fold up bits to make it look a certain bunched up kinda way which is pretty hard to explain. But I didn't have enough fabric to work with, and ended up with a maxi skirt instead. I then bunched it up and sewed it to make it look like this! Haha, gotta love experimenting, right? I added bits and pieces like bows to the bottom, and tabs with rings so I could add chains or whatever else. I'm really happy with it!



With the bodice I cut the bra in half so my tartan dress could peek out the top. This dress inspired me for this fab idea, hehe. It would be cool if I the dress underneath had a glittery-like bra, but I have to say the red tartan coordinates with the yellow houndstooth pretty well too! I like how it peeks out the bottom as well :3



This jacket is such a pleasure to own! I can't believe I have Meadham Kirchhoff sitting in my bedroom! It's amazing, I can't even, haha. Oh! And another cool addition to this gorgeous jacket of magical fabulous-ness and unbelievably radical Meadham Kirchhoff-ness, is the name Meadham Kirchhoff being skattered all across it! Check it out, peeps! Oh, and I'm wearing my new socks too.

What I wore: 
- Meadham Kirchhoff jacket: A gift from Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff.
- Red tartan dress: Thrifted.
- Yellow houndstooth dress: Handmade.
- Yellow and Red Meadham Kirchhoff socks: A gift from Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff.
- Platform Doc Martens: Solestruck.

Being noticed like this by my favourite designers of all time gets me motivated and makes me want to do even more rad things, and I think everyone else out there should do the same! Thank you so much Ed and Ben for sending me this incredibly cool package! Stay rad!

Laterz Dweebs xx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. And nobody deserved the package more then you.

    ReplyDelete