Saturday, June 6, 2015

Exams are important and gross but here's a blog post anyways.


YO YO YO! Hi! My lord. it sure has been a while, Oops haha. I'm currently in the middle of studying for exams right now and its so totally ew and important but I just wanted to post a little sumthin' sumthin'. So yeah. HI! 

I guess I've been focusing on stuff like friends and school and whatever else while I haven't been on here, but lately I've been getting pretty motivated and have been doing cool Art Journal biz and have been re-postering and re-arranging my brand new BEDROOM BECAUSE WE MOVED HOUSE OMG IT'S SO BIG THERE IS SO MUCH DANCING ROOM HAH! I've also been playing the drums and guitar more often, and have been dressing up whenever I get the chance! Check out this outfit from when I went on a rad city day with the bf not long ago:3

What I Woreeeee:
- Pom pom jumper: D.I.Yed by me. 
- Studded, leather, bow gloves: Gift.
- Red Tartan skirt: Thrifted.
- Platform Doc Martens: Solestruck.



This is the first time I had dressed up crazy in a while and I felt seriously awesome! I even went through the effort of chalking my hair pink with pastel chalks! Which I now kinda regret because it has kinda stained my bleached do, hahahahaha *cries internally*


Literally just a week after that rad city day, we adventured to the city AGAIN, and I got pulled over on the street to get my photo taken by a lovely lady who said she was part of this 100 Strangers Project. I was oh-so flattered and was delighted when I actually received the photos she took! This is her flicker here, I got so many lovely complements on the photo's she put up of me, ah! I love people.





What I Wore:
- Mickey Mouse jacket and skirt: Made out of curtains from my darling mother.
- Doc Martens boots: Solestruck
- Chocolate Frappuccino: Starbucks, hehe YUM! 

Hmm, what else have I been doing? OH! I only just did my last day at work experience at PrintLocker! Which is a company a rad friend of my mum's runs. They print designs on t-shirts for people who want to make their own custom tee AND IT'S SO RAD. I even got the chance to make my own!

IT'S MY VERY OWN DWEEB SHIRT!! AHHH! LIKE HAYLEY WILLIAMS' ONE! FROM HER STILL INTO YOU VIDEO! OMG THE EXCITE HEHE.
~
Hehe, so yeah that's just about what's been going on lately. Other than what I've mentioned here I've been listening and building up my record collection and have been getting so incredibly pumped for Rocky Horror Picture Show which my bestie and I are going to. AND WE'RE PLANNING ON DRESSING UP AH! I've already claimed Columbia, haha. I've also been getting really excited about a whole new look I've been thinking about lately. It's making me want to get up and off my lazy teenage ass and sew together a whole new wardrobe! OH MY GOSH I'M SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW, GUYS. GET PROUD! \^.^/

Laterz Dweebz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment