Monday, June 15, 2015

We always hang in a buffalo stance.


Hello, my dweebs and dweebettes! A couple of days ago I bought myself a seriously incredibly incredible pair of shoes of which I have been absolutely dying to own since forever and ever and they're a little something called BUFFALOS (*fangirl screams*) and I have been putting together fun outfits ever since!! :3


They are actually really really REEEEEAALLY comfortable and aren't too hard to walk in at all! Well, depending on the ground's smoothness. But I could imagine myself becoming truly skilled at walking in these with practice! AND THEN MAYBE (just maybe)...I'll run a marathon in them...eventually... if it wasn't for my stereotypical teenage laziness, ahaha :,)


So this lil ensemble is one of the first ensembles to have the honor of being collaborated with these ultra fabulous shoes and being worn to the market. WHICH I SCORED HUGELY AT! OMG, SLAYING HARD! Ahem. Anyways. I wore this outfit to the markets the other day and my cool as heck parents and I got our photo taken by a couple of lovely peeps. It was lovely, very lovely indeed.


As much as I love how my lovely floral shirt drapes over my tartan dress, I quite enjoy the colour this jacket brings. LAYERS LAYERS LAYERS! SO. MUCH. YES. I also adore the colour my hair and lipstick brings, hehe :3 Yeah yeah, the pink chalk I put in earlier stained my hair, but I'm seriously digging the orange, guys! By the way, I've got hair plans that will hopefully be taking place on my head fairly soon, AND I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I'm even creating outfits in my mind of what to wear with the new do!


Oh and I'm wearing my luxurious Meadham Kirchhoff socks as well! So in love <3 


What I Wore: 
- Jacket: Gift (Myer).
- Floral shirt: Stolen from mother.
- Lydia Deetz Necklace: Handmade.
- Tartan dress: Thrifted.
- Meadham Kirchhoff socks: Gift from Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff.
- Black Buffalos: eBay.
- Clear backpack: Dangerfield.

Laterz Dweebz! Oh wait! Before I go here's a cute pic of the mother and I at the markets, hehe.


Laterz dweebz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment